fuzalas avatar Law
3 27

I'd be cool with a society run by the scientists/experts. They are the people forging a path for humanity, and we have them to thank for everything ever. They're the ones we trust with our lives and the ones we go to for help and advice.

I don't see why we let our countries be run by a bunch of people with a ton of opinions and very little expertise.

Scientists and experts are the true problem solvers, and what is a Government but an attempt at a solution to a problem? The position requires critical thinking, knowledge, the ability to review data and make accurate projections.

even if you don't wish to comment
do it anyways
if you wish wary smilie

so I found this sorta odd list of governments:
http://phrontistery.info/govern.html

the ones that stood out to me were

xenocracy ~ government by a body of foreigners

paedarchy ~ government by children
(I really wonder how that one would work out)

fuzalas avatar fuzala fuzala should be president of the whole entire... 0Reply
@fuzala even if you don't wish to comment do it anyways if you wish so I found this sorta odd list of...

and I would also like to thank Shannon for being the first to give me a vote of confidence biggrin smilie

I shall tattoo her name inside my heart
and I shall also stitch on Kaitlin

fuzalas avatar fuzala fuzala should be president of the whole entire... +5Reply
@fuzala and I would also like to thank Shannon for being the first to give me a vote of confidence I shall...

I believe in you y smilie
Also I don't think that getting tattoos on your heart is safe so I would reconsider that if I were you

ShannonIsAUnicorns avatar ShannonIsAUnicorn fuzala should be president of the whole entire... +2Reply
@fuzala IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE IT'S TOO LAAAATE

but but but... I didn't apologize...
I didn't mean to offend you. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!

ShannonIsAUnicorns avatar ShannonIsAUnicorn fuzala should be president of the whole entire... 0Reply
@fuzala I MEAN IT IS TOO LATE TO RECONSIDER they are already stitched on

NOOOOOO PLEASE DON'T GET HURT.
HOW CAN YOU BE PRESIDENT IF YOUR HEART JUST POPS??

@fuzala heart transplants change this to that

You're right. I shouldn't worry so much. I'm sure you'll make it through this hug smilie

@fuzala I CAN DO IT

NOW AFTER YOU RECOVER WE NEED TO MAKE FUZALA4PRESIDENT POSTERS.

ShannonIsAUnicorns avatar ShannonIsAUnicorn fuzala should be president of the whole entire... +1Reply

Just curious, what would you do if you were the president of the whole entire world?

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx fuzala should be president of the whole entire... 0Reply

Dictatorship usually works out the best

@1913977

define well-paid wary smilie

@1914008

alrighty hello smilie

meritocracy

How about a mediocracy - that's what most countries seem to have now anyways.

Why is every option besides Communism listed here?

I don't live in a Communist community, but I would love to assuming people actually abided by the rules in which it was formed. People only think Communism is a corrupt system because in most cases of history the people who ran the communities were in themselves corrupted

@mr_e Why is every option besides Communism listed here? I don't live in a Communist community, but I would love to...

Technically communism is an economic system not a political one. You can have a communist dictatorship or a communist republic.

I'd like to try government by lot. Everyone draws a straw and whoever gets the short one has to be in charge (and listen to all complaints) for 2 weeks. Then we start over. If society is too big for everyone to draw straws then we could randomly generate social security numbers to see who get stuck with the job.