+1

It's annoying when people pick at little things that is totally unnecessary like "you spelt that wrong" get a life. Amirite?

fizzy_flows avatar People & Celebrities
0 12
The voters have decided that fizzy_flow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

cuz itz fukn anuyin wen ppl tlk lyk dis

@IAmDauntless cuz itz fukn anuyin wen ppl tlk lyk dis

Well then your going to get annoyed with alot of people then cause alot of people talk like that

fizzy_flows avatar fizzy_flow Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fizzy_flow Well then your going to get annoyed with alot of people then cause alot of people talk like that

you're
a lot

Sorry. I don't really care about grammar, I'm just doing it to annoy you at this point :P Related: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogsp...verything.html

are unnecessary Spelled Spelt is a wheat.

Now, in this case it isn't needed, but words have specific meaning and are meant to convey specific thoughts, and it's really annoying when people use words incorrectly and wine that people knew what they meant anyway and are just being Grammar Nazis. For example, I've seen a lot of miscommunications because of the words "then/than," using one when you meant the other changes the meaning of the sentence- "I'd rather cuddle than have sex" vs. "I'd rather cuddle then have sex" immediately comes to mind.

@fuzala *whine was that on purpose?

Actually no haha. If you were to show me the words "wine" and "whine" I'd be able to tell you the difference between them but sometimes when I'm not paying attention to my typing I end up just spelling a word like another word that sounds exactly the same and I use more.

It's a bit of a habit for me.
Although, I don't mind having my grammar or spelling corrected. It helps me to learn what to fix when writing/typing, and I can always put that to future use.