+9

Although a good chunk of the population could work well under anarchy, the rest of the population is bound to ruin it for that good chunk, amirite?

fuzalas avatar Law
0 4
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've been thinking, I am not sure that the few do any worse of a job goofing up any type of government so I am not convinced they would ruin anarchy any more then they do lawful societies.

@VicZinc I've been thinking, I am not sure that the few do any worse of a job goofing up any type of government so I am not...

I'm assuming the rest of the chunk would go berserk because they have no immediate consequences for their actions

thus, ruining it for the other chunk that would go along their merry way
minding their own business and whatnot

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yep some people need to be controled by a goverment or they would just murder everyone.

eli666s avatar eli666 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@eli666 Yep some people need to be controled by a goverment or they would just murder everyone.

Some people murder everyone even when they are 'controlled' by the government. Especially if they 'are' the government.