Skr3wBalls avatar Internet & Apps
0 8
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I blame my internet connection for making gameplay laggy. Damn internet..

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply
@StickCaveman I blame my internet connection for making gameplay laggy. Damn internet..

Don't say that word. The reason people say bad words is because they are so dumb they can't come up with anything smarter to say

aghardins avatar aghardin Yeah You Are 0Reply
@aghardin Don't say that word. The reason people say bad words is because they are so dumb they can't come up with anything...

It's usually to convey an emotion, and he used it to portray his frustration at the internet... plus a lot of people don't consider that a curse word.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +1Reply

Lol.

That'd be like me saying that people quote the Bible because they can't think for themselves and come up with their own quotes.

The Bible is true!!! And d*** is a bad word!! God is watching your every move.

@aghardin The Bible is true!!! And d*** is a bad word!! God is watching your every move.

He didn't doubt the truth of the Bible, not in that sentence anyway, he said that it's not using your own words if you use another person's words.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply