+19

The argument that same sex marriage ruins the sanctity of marriage is bullshit. Two people that love each other enough to be together in a world that still doesn't accept it is powerful and inspiring. It isn't ruining anything. What about divorce, affairs, and getting married for all of the wrong reasons? Amirite?

Witty_sobs avatar People & Celebrities
1 4
The voters have decided that Witty_sob is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's so confusing. A lady I know the other day was going on about how much gay marriage would ruin the sanctity of marriage, yet she's divorced. I just don't see the logic behind what they're saying. It's like they are blind to it all.

FaaaMulaaans avatar FaaaMulaaan Yeah You Are +2Reply
@FaaaMulaaan It's so confusing. A lady I know the other day was going on about how much gay marriage would ruin the sanctity of...

It is so very frustrating. It's like when kids I know are having premarital sex with their girlfriend/boyfriend and they preach that "being gay is a sin" it's no more of a sin than the sex they're having. People are so ignorant and hypocritical.

Witty_sobs avatar Witty_sob Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Witty_sob It is so very frustrating. It's like when kids I know are having premarital sex with their girlfriend/boyfriend and...

I wish they'd just admit that THEY themselves don't agree with gay marriage rather than using the bible that they seemingly know so little about as an excuse.

FaaaMulaaans avatar FaaaMulaaan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@FaaaMulaaan I wish they'd just admit that THEY themselves don't agree with gay marriage rather than using the bible that they...

Exactly. Why is it that verses like " a man may not lie with another man" get remembered, but vereses like "let the one who has not sinned throw the first stone" get skipped over?