If you had to choose between reconnecting with a dear friend from your childhood or having a bully or an enemy out of your life permanently, your choice would be:

65% Reconnecting with a dear childhood friend 24% Having a bully/enemy out of your life forever 11% Other
People & Celebrities
1 4

I would reconnect with the friend only if I could get past that awkward stage. You know, that period where because you haven't seen the person in so long you don't know what to talk about and you start wishing you'd never even met up with the person at all. Plus, she might be totally different by now and I might not even want to be friends with her anymore. I'd love to be able to go back to the easygoing friendship we had back in 3rd/4th grade.

Altoid_Freak_250s avatar Altoid_Freak_250 Reconnecting with a dear childhood friend +2Reply

The bullies build my character
so the first option means I get to keep everyone in my life
HURRAH

fuzalas avatar fuzala Reconnecting with a dear childhood friend 0Reply

People come and go, they change, their friendship was great while it lasted and I look back with fond memories and I'm OK with that. I'd rather get someone I hate out of my life.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Having a bully/enemy out of your life forever -1Reply