-3

some people just need to get high and chill the out

SolFlowers avatar People & Celebrities
0 9

I dislike how elitist this post sounds. It's like, "You need to get high, like us, it'll make you a better person."

Lens avatar Len Disagree +2Reply

I used to feel this way. "Dude, just smoke this. It's not gonna kill you and you'll feel better." Then I quit smoking pot so much simply because I couldn't afford it and realized I was dependent on using it to "chill out" and that I never needed to use pot to chill out before I started smoking pot and that my pot head idea of "chilling out" was basically me being lazy as fuck and not giving a shit about very much.

I can chill the out without the high

BOO YEAH

you did say some
but I don't think anyone needs it either

fuzalas avatar fuzala Disagree +1Reply

You people are reading into this too much. I mean, some people need to stop worrying so much. Jeez.

@SolFlower You people are reading into this too much. I mean, some people need to stop worrying so much. Jeez.

I didn't read any of that in the post
honest

I didn't read too much into
I only read the surface of it

I'd think that reading too much into it can lead someone to make the interpretation you're talking about

fuzalas avatar fuzala Disagree +3Reply

The implication is that drugs are needed to do that because you said "get high and chill out" that's not really reading into it too much, that's reading it for what it says.

I disagree with dependency upon drugs for anything, but I'm sure someone somewhere needs to get high and chill; in that sense, I can't disagree.