+76

It's refreshing to see music videos that have meaning and tell a story, amirite?

Image for post It's refreshing to see music videos that have meaning and tell a story, amirite?
macandcheesemunchers avatar Music
0 11
The voters have decided that macandcheesemuncher is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Taylor Swift? I disagree with the image, the post I don't.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Skr3wBall Taylor Swift? I disagree with the image, the post I don't.

I used Taylor Swift because I think a lot of her music videos (with the exception of her latest ones, like "22") tell a story and have meaning. I used to be a big fan of hers, but I'm not loving the songs on her latest album Red.

@macandcheesemuncher I used Taylor Swift because I think a lot of her music videos (with the exception of her latest ones, like "22")...

Oh, don't get my wrong, I think T-Swizzle is pretty hot and I like a lot of her songs, but... I feel as though something like How To Love (ik Lil Wayne is not a better choice) or anything by Chase & Status with a music video would be better...

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply

When I read this, before I saw the picture, I thought of Taylor Swift's music videos. c:

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think it makes them seem like a shit soap opera.

What video is this?

@Kaycee What video is this?

It's Taylor Swift's video for "Mine" :)

Johnny cash would be a better fit

i thought of "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake. it was worth the 8 min long video <3

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are 0Reply
@mylifeisfly i thought of "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake. it was worth the 8 min long video <3

I finally got around to watching that video and it was so good! I wish I would have used it for this post!