If you were given the chance to visit any continent which one would you choose?

5% Africa 18% North America 7% Asia 9% South Australia 48% Europe 4% Australia 9% Antarctica
silverspoons avatar Countries & Places
0 21

I'm more than a little embarrassed for OP that of the options there's no distinction between north and south America.

Westeros

@VicZinc Westeros

Do you just like the physical place that is Westeros or would you actually want to live in that type of society?

@VicZinc Good question. Just kidding about it anyways. I find it intriguing both ways.

I don't know hey. I don't think I would like the climate. Like, 10 years of summer and then 10 years of winter. As for the society, I don't like the way women are treated.

@erusolo I don't know hey. I don't think I would like the climate. Like, 10 years of summer and then 10 years of winter. As...

Yes, that bothers me to. Logan pointed out that the south seems better in terms of climate. I have not read the books but there are a few strong female in the TV version. I love Brienne, have high hopes for Arya, and I like they way Daenerys doesn't put up with crap. But if a women doesn't stand up for herself she is treated like property and that would bother me alot.

I do live in a continent.

I'd rather terraform the Moon and start a colony up there.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk North America +3Reply

I plan on studying abroad somewhere in Europe during college . . . the cost of living is so high though that I'm not sure that I could live there (gas, food, etc). It would be awesome if I could though.

Damn, a lot of people really like Europe.