+117

I hope scientists succeed at cloning extinct animals because I bet woolly mammoths are pretty chill.

Jokes & Humour
2 13

Uhhh.. no. Extinct animals are extinct because their extinction was a part of nature. This is just another example of how humanity likes to fuck things up worse than we've already fucked things up.

@StickCaveman Uhhh.. no. Extinct animals are extinct because their extinction was a part of nature. This is just another example...

Welllll...that's a good point and all but op wasn't being serious. It's a joke about them being frozen, or, "chill"

I can definitely see a woolly mammoth being the new Good Guy Greg meme

I haven't been on here in a while, how is everyone doing? Is anyone I know still here?

@DandyLion I haven't been on here in a while, how is everyone doing? Is anyone I know still here?

I am here
I've been here
since the beginning

you shall always know the anonymous
(unless that feature is taken away sad smilie)

I am fine
how are you?

I commented on your potd, so maybe you know me. I think I had a sea monster as my profile pic and my name was HaHaSkr3wIt back then.

Gambiteer, BonslyGuy, colebowl, Hullabaloo, PowerSerg, Mike_Hawk, StickCaveman, and... I don't even know who else is still here that you might know.

I'll stop launching comments at you now wary smilie

@Skr3wBall I commented on your potd, so maybe you know me. I think I had a sea monster as my profile pic and my name was...

Thank for responding, you are one of the few members i actually recognize, im glad to see u are still on...

Is this an ice age joke?

Orrrrr this could happen if we bring them back.

I really want to know what a Dodo bird tastes like.