+9

If you were to have a child, which gender would you prefer? a smilie Boy d smilie Girl. and why?

CombatSkills avatar
1 10

I picked A because when I see myself with child I imagine it as a boy, but honestly I don't think I would care either way. I just want my kid to be happy and healthy.

I wouldn't care. And I plan on trying to teach my girl to not believe in that kind of thing I feel like if a girl doesn't think she's more trouble than a boy and that I have to worry about all the dicks in the world, she won't see herself as a dramatic, troubling, sex object.

I want both. Twins :)

I don't really want to teach a little boy to piss in the toilet.

i think a boy is the better option, less worries, less troubles... and as they say with the girl you worry about all the dicks in the world,but with the boy you would worry for just one of them

@PhilboydStudge This is true. The worst thing about having a daughter is that you know how guys think.

in deed.. and on top of all, some girls are worst than guys in this aspect.just didnt know how to say it to colebowl

@CombatSkill in deed.. and on top of all, some girls are worst than guys in this aspect.just didnt know how to say it to colebowl

I knew what you were saying. The problem is it's only true because of a societal made gender role. I plan on raising my kids without gender roles like that as best I can. If a girl grows up in a house where it's accepted that "men just think like that" she's going to think that all men are thinking with their dick and only want her because she's a sexual object. Not all men think like that- men who didn't grow up in a house where it was accepted that's how men are don't think like that.