0

Women: What is your biggest dating turn-offs?

MaryCs avatar
0 7

Insecure men who ask for advice on the internet :P

Just kidding. Kind of. The biggest one is guys who don't give me enough space and don't like it when I hang out with other guys or go out with my friends without him. Clingy and possessive.

@Frank_n_Furter Insecure men who ask for advice on the internet :P Just kidding. Kind of. The biggest one is guys who don't give...

It is the worst when women dislike insecurity.

It's similar to needing experience to get hired for a job, but you can't get experience without getting hired; except you actually get LESS qualified every time you get turned down for the job.

@Mike_Hawk It is the worst when women dislike insecurity. It's similar to needing experience to get hired for a job, but...

You gotta love you yourself before someone else will. It's a really cheesy quote but I stand by it. Though honestly, guys who are insecure with women are kind of cute imo.

@Frank_n_Furter You gotta love you yourself before someone else will. It's a really cheesy quote but I stand by it. Though...

I'm more of the opinion that other peoples' opinions matter far more than my own. I can't judge my own worth as it would be perceived by other people. For example, if nobody thinks I'm funny, how can I claim to be funny? Attractiveness, sense of humor, looks, etc. are all qualities that other people are the judge of.

Somewhere down the line, we are all trying to impress other people. How can we form opinions of ourselves that go against what other people think?

@Mike_Hawk I'm more of the opinion that other peoples' opinions matter far more than my own. I can't judge my own worth as it...

You can think your style of humor is hilarious if no one else does, it just means no one thinks you're funny. Which... kind of sucks. But to the point! I personally like guys who are insecure with me on a non friend or stranger level. I just get the vibe they're not players and that's why they're not confident in their pickin up the wimmins abilities. It's not a very rational line of thought, I admit. Yeah, we're all trying to impress people, and some people will be be turned on by whatever qualities you happen to possess, like being shy around them. Even if you're like an 800 pound diaper wearer in search for a fake mommy to take care of him but also bring him animals to satisfy his bestiality fetish. So I wouldn't be too worried if I were you.

Men who decide on the spot that if there is any kind of silence on the date that it won't work out between you two, chill out there is nothing wrong with a little silence, and you don't have to mindlessly chatter about rubbish just to fill the void, if your uncomfortable in that situation how can you be any good when things get really tough...