+10

I can't be the only one who's tired of seeing those stupid, "Girls/Guys, if you want to go out with a guy/girl like this, insert picture of really "hot" person, then you better look like this, *insert picture of another really "hot" person" Memes. They're dumb, stereotypical, and just make me dislike society. I mean maybe, just maybe, personality and charisma were thrown in there somewhere to make them attracted to someone.

ThisBunnyFliess avatar
0 12

pfft
who looks at the personality?
that's what ugly people say LOLOL

wary smilie

@fuzala pfft who looks at the personality? that's what ugly people say LOLOL

Well, apparently, that's what everyone thinks now-a-days. >_> Annoying.

@ThisBunnyFlies Well, apparently, that's what everyone thinks now-a-days. >_> Annoying.

well to be fair
the physical characteristics are pretty much all people have to go off of at first when they're out making friends
personality and whatnot is discovered a littler later

it's kinda reversed on the internet though sometimes hmm smilie

if I started covering my face
I could do the reverse thing outside the Internet

@fuzala well to be fair the physical characteristics are pretty much all people have to go off of at first when they're out...

Not really... I tend to be friends with people when I see how compatible they are with my own personality. I start admiring their looks, or certain things about their features afterward.

@ThisBunnyFlies Not really... I tend to be friends with people when I see how compatible they are with my own personality. I start...

ah but you see them first
you can't help that

some of it's done on a subconscious level too

the very first impression is from the sight
and then comes sound
usually

but the personality and whatnot
if it's discovered
the view may change

thing is that we see a lot of people
and only with a portion of them
we discover the other stuff

@fuzala ah but you see them first you can't help that some of it's done on a subconscious level too the very first...

Exactly. That's what i'm saying. My post was about people staying only on the surface, and thinking that's how it is just because. Even in your description, it goes deeper, and doesn't stay on something as shallow as looks, like what my post is saying.

@ThisBunnyFlies Exactly. That's what i'm saying. My post was about people staying only on the surface, and thinking that's how it...

ohhh okay

I was replying to what you said about looking at the physical characteristics after you get to know them

You can't see someone's personality in real life before you see what they look like. And subconsciously, you are judging their looks. Evolution has programed you to do so. You may get past their looks and go for their personality, but the snap judgment is still there whether you admit it or not. And it's not just bad judgments either, like people always want to assume. You see someone wearing a band tee shirt with your favorite band or wearing a science y shirt and you're into science or wearing skater shoes and you're a skater- you might go talk to them. It doesn't have to be seeing a goth kid and assuming they worship Satan.

@ThisBunnyFlies Well, of course, but that's not exactly the type of thing i'm talking about here...

I know the post isn't, I was referring to when Fuzula said "well to be fair
the physical characteristics are pretty much all people have to go off of at first when they're out making friends" and your comment saying "Not really... I tend to be friends with people when I see how compatible they are with my own personality."