+35

Terrorism is a serious threat to the US

Countries & Places
0 10

Bull fucking shit. Come to Pakistan and see how much of a threat USA is from under terrorism. Violence is just plain wrong. If it's two people in Boston or a hundred people in Kabul. I do condemn what happened in Boston but America has made a bigger deal out of that than we ever could for any similar event. Hell, it's been around 9 years since the USA started sending drones to my country's borders. This has killed about 3300 people. Out of which a VERY small percentage of people were actually targets, rest were innocent men, women and children. But when two people in Boston die, the first thought that goes through Americans mind is how to blame it on Al qaeda or something. Believe it or not, but because of the Fuck face Osama Bin Laden, Pakistan has suffered more then America has.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ks_in_Pakistan

TheRaftsmans avatar TheRaftsman Disagree +10Reply

Terrorism from the U.S. is a serious threat to other countries. And well, to the U.S. itself as well because if we weren't going around policing the world, maybe other countries wouldn't feel so compelled to counter-attack.

Oh wow, terrorism is a threat. A word that literally means, and I quote the New Oxford American Dictionary for this one...
terrorism |ˈterəˌrizəm|
noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Gee wilikers.

@Len Serious though.

I think violence and threatening is serious to any nation.

@Skr3wBall I think violence and threatening is serious to any nation.

I think the post means "serious" as in "realistic". For example, odds are that you are not at a serious risk of being attacked by a shark right now. (If you are, you should probably leave wherever you are)

Something tells me that terrorists aren't really that big of a problem.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Disagree -1Reply
@Mike_Hawk I think the post means "serious" as in "realistic". For example, odds are that you are not at a serious risk of...

I wanted to respond to you, but I don't have the drive anymore.

There once was a man from Nantucket
Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
But his daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

I thought I copied a gif of a dancing anime girl, I'm sorry.

There are far fewer deaths to terrorism than to y'know, everything. Not really everything, I exaggerate too much, but just think about how many people have died to terrorism, it's barely even notable compared to cancer, for instance. Taking large measures against terrorism will do America more harm than good.

Lens avatar Len Disagree 0Reply

Holy shit 2 people out of 300 million died in a country WHAT IS THIS TERRORISM get out of the country fast it's unsafe!!!!111one

Mayas avatar Maya Disagree 0Reply