-16

Abortion is the same thing as killing babies. Amirite?

freespeechfreelancers avatar Politics
0 7
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it'd be worse to kill a baby that was born
depending on the trimester/time and all that jazz
if that's what you were gettin' at

I'm more pro-life than pro-choice though

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +5Reply

I feel the only difference between me and the unborn was the ability or freedom of being allowed to COME OUT! The fact that the fetus is still inside the mother is somehow construed as meaning no life or not human. I find that extremely insane.

@freespeechfreelancer I feel the only difference between me and the unborn was the ability or freedom of being allowed to COME OUT! The...

It is not only about whether he's been out or not.
I'm pretty sure (where I live, at least) that "aborting" a 8-month old unborn baby is considered a murder.

hugos avatar hugo No Way 0Reply
@hugo It is not only about whether he's been out or not. I'm pretty sure (where I live, at least) that "aborting" a...

There are states that allow abortions in the 3rd trimester. There have been abortions performed right up to birth, and there are live birth abortions.
I argue that if a fetus will ever become a full human being [which all do if allowed to mature], then all fetuses are babies and human beings. EVERY single pregnant woman is viewed as carrying a BABY. She goes for regular check ups to see how the BABY is doing and progressing. A fetus is alive and human. A pregnant dog will have puppies. A pregnant horse will have colts. A pregnant woman delivers another human. It is so basic and simple - but the politics of the issue is what turned this in to a woman choosing over the right for a fetus to live.

@freespeechfreelancer There are states that allow abortions in the 3rd trimester. There have been abortions performed right up to birth...

Can't disagree when you say he's alive and human.
He's not as sensible and sentient, I don't know what should be the age limit though...
But to me a born baby's life is more valuable than that of an embryo, which is in turn more than a fertilized ovum.

hugos avatar hugo No Way 0Reply