-1

The PROOF that guns work, is the fact that our military and law enforcement all have and use them! Amirite?

freespeechfreelancers avatar Politics
0 5
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The proof that guns work is the number of people reporting to hospitals every day with GSW. Guns work to project bullets. The work well for the purpose with which they were invented. A non-working gun is useless.

I think the proof is when you load it, cock it and shoot it, and a bullet comes out. If nothing comes out then the gun doesn't work.

You guys have taken this in a direction other than what I intended. I used "work" in the sense of accomplishing their purpose of getting the bad guys!

@freespeechfreelancer You guys have taken this in a direction other than what I intended. I used "work" in the sense of accomplishing...

I know. I was just pulling your leg. We have beaten the right to bare arms topic to death over the last few months, so a new direction was just for fun. For the record I am pro-"bill of rights" even though I do not and likely never will own a gun. Don't take away my freedoms.

@VicZinc I know. I was just pulling your leg. We have beaten the right to bare arms topic to death over the last few...

And I am very glad to hear you say that. We have jostled a bit back and forth, and that is fine. I believe ultimately that we must all be able to defend each other's differences as well as likenesses. Our freedoms truly are the greatest thing we have, and they seem to be under heavy attack. And as much damage as a gun may do in the hands of a crazed lunatic, they are a great protector and defender in the hands of good guys. Law abiding citizens are good guys. There are already far too many laws, regulations, and restrictions - and each time THEY pass another one, we lose a small piece of our rights and/or freedoms. I may disagree with you on many things, but I would fight to the death beside you to defend and retain our rights to free speech, religion, bearing arms, life, liberty, and pursuing happiness. It is extremely hard to pursue happiness when THE MAN is trying to put us in a cage!