eastcoasts avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
1 22

I like the Stark family. I like their direwolves. I also like Daenerys Targaryen because I liked how she transformed from a young girl afraid of Viserys, to a brave girl set out to conquer Westeros.

@1918793

GreyjoY

I am not watching this season and have not read the books but I want Daenerys Targaryen to ride a dragon into battle. So no spoilers please.

@VicZinc I am not watching this season and have not read the books but I want Daenerys Targaryen to ride a dragon into...

Daenerys sends one dragon to the wall to fight the whitewalkers. It gets killed by one of them and turns into one of them. Now it doesn't breathe fire anymore....It breathes a breath so cold that everything that is touched by its breath freezes rock solid immediately. It is also going to carry the whitewalkers over the wall and that's how the season is going to end.

@Daenerys sends one dragon to the wall to fight the whitewalkers. It gets killed by one of them and turns into one...

How much more wrong could you be? I've read all of the books that have come out and none of that happens. I'm hoping that you're trying to troll.

@1918858

Like half the cast used to be in porn movies.

The Tyrells are the best: not a single Tyrell has died in the entire series.

I thought I was the only one who liked the Starks. Arya's my favorite

Also what happened to Arryn, Martell, and Tyrell?

@speckleasme Also what happened to Arryn, Martell, and Tyrell?

Sorry, I've only just watched the first season so I know I'm missing a couple. I considered putting Arryn but I don't know many people who give them much recognition

I have to go with Targaryen because of the dragons. But my favorite character is the midget, he's so underrated.

This is a bit difficult to answer, because I like the Stark family and I like what they stand for. I despise house Lannister, but Tyrion Lannister is my favorite character. He's just so clever and I like that.

She does:)

Universes avatar Universe Greyjoy -1Reply