-1

We should fight fire with fire, and terrorize terrorists. The next time someone blows up innocent men, woman, and children in the name of Islam, we should douse them in pig's blood immediately after killing them, amirite?

PhilboydStudges avatar Religion
2 52
The voters have decided that PhilboydStudge is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

BOOOOOO STEVE

those horrid bullies poured pig blood on Carrie at the prom

how can you wish that on someone else? no smilie

I'm talking about that one book Stephen King wrote and the movie with Sissy Spacek

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +1Reply

That's harsh dude.

@ErasmusB_FurmanSmall That's harsh dude.

Yes, but so is blowing up 8yr old children.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are 0Reply
@PhilboydStudge Yes, but so is blowing up 8yr old children.

Got love they neighbor. US drone strike. Payback is a bitch. Image in content

@ErasmusB_FurmanSmall Got love they neighbor. US drone strike. Payback is a bitch.

True. Too many innocent people have died.

I do not support these drone strikes, nor I have ever supported the concept of a preemptive war.

Would you think that it is too cruel of a punishment if the attacks continued after these drone strikes stopped?

If they want to do this crap in their country, fine by me. But they have brought it here and now every day in our news we have to listen to terrorism this and terrorism that. They are ruining our way of life here. Since 9/11, every American is now treated as a POTENTIAL terrorist - and that is wrong. WE did not do it and most Americans don't think like that. We are busy living our lives and taking care of business. We don't have time to sit around and figure out how to make bombs and destroy innocent lives!

@fuzala you're okay with an innocent 8 year old dying because of the action of others?

NO, of course not. And the media is doing all they can right now to say the 2 killers were not tied to Islam terrorism - in spite of things that have surfaced showing otherwise.

@freespeechfreelancer NO, of course not. And the media is doing all they can right now to say the 2 killers were not tied to Islam...

you said if THEY want to pull this crap
it's fine by you when the other person stated the death of 8 year old

@fuzala you said if THEY want to pull this crap it's fine by you when the other person stated the death of 8 year old

IN THEIR COUNTRY..................read my whole statement if you are going to quote me!

@freespeechfreelancer IN THEIR COUNTRY..................read my whole statement if you are going to quote me!

MY BAD
I misread your comment

I still think you're brainwashed
my religion doesn't say I have to force people to convert
I have learned the exact opposite

you talk about Islam as if you know the Qur'an
you don't

so don't go making claims about it

a lot of misinformation you got going on up in here

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +3Reply
@fuzala MY BAD I misread your comment I still think you're brainwashed my religion doesn't say I have to force people to...

I have read plenty of it to KNOW what it does in fact say. I will print out the quotes for you if you wish and then you can interpret them for me. I know how to read and I know what words mean. So, if that is being brainwashed, then I would hate to know what being ignorant and unlearned would be like.

@freespeechfreelancer I have read plenty of it to KNOW what it does in fact say. I will print out the quotes for you if you wish and then...

you have to read the entire holy book

you can't read a couple of verses and claim to understand

or just pull them out without knowing what comes before and after

specific actions are for specific situations

people pick out verses
(cherry picking)
and apply to all situations
when that's not even the case

that's called taking things out of context

someone can do that with any holy book

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +3Reply
@fuzala you have to read the entire holy book you can't read a couple of verses and claim to understand or just pull them...

So are you prepared to actually tell me that the goal of Islam is NOT to be THE ONLY religion in the world?

@freespeechfreelancer So are you prepared to actually tell me that the goal of Islam is NOT to be THE ONLY religion in the world?

what do you mean?
as I said before
conversion cannot be by force
people who revert to Islam are supposed to do so willingly

I already know that Islam will never be the only religion in the world

you should know that Islam was never a new religion
it repeats the teachings of Moses, Jesus,Abraham, etc.

there's a reason they're called Abrahamic religions

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +2Reply
@fuzala what do you mean? as I said before conversion cannot be by force people who revert to Islam are supposed to do so...

So, let's agree to leave it right there between ourselves. We will lay blame where it deserves and is found necessary to blame. If it happens however to actually BE an Islamic terrorist, it needs to be called exactly what it is and not hidden, covered up, or lessened because of a specific religion. That is all I am saying.

@freespeechfreelancer So, let's agree to leave it right there between ourselves. We will lay blame where it deserves and is found...

hmm

when has it been hidden?

my question is why is that when other groups commit terrorism
their religion is not brought up?

if doing so was consistently done with all groups
that would be one thing
but this is not the case

I only wish people would lay the blame where it belongs

OH YEAH
you should watch that show

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +2Reply
@fuzala hmm when has it been hidden? my question is why is that when other groups commit terrorism their religion is not...

Guess you have not been listening every time they catch a "Christian." The branding and outrage are relentless and the media runs it in to the ground. They hope every act of terrorism is committed by a Bible thumping redneck. Haven't you heard the term "Bible thumping" being overkilled lately?

@freespeechfreelancer Guess you have not been listening every time they catch a "Christian." The branding and outrage are relentless and...

see!

then you know what it feels like to have your beliefs trashed because of the actions committed by a select few

I guess I haven't been listening because I did not notice this

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +2Reply
@fuzala see! then you know what it feels like to have your beliefs trashed because of the actions committed by a select...

Well as soon as the even occurred, media types were actually saying they hoped the bomber was a "white American." Here is just one link you can get a little info from. And that is what sparked my outrage. There is far to much bias and prejudice in this country on pretty much all issues.
http://www.realclearpolitics.co...are_white.html

@freespeechfreelancer Well as soon as the even occurred, media types were actually saying they hoped the bomber was a "white American."...

that's one guy

he's hoping it is
but he's not saying that's what it is

and he repeats my example of Sikh Indians being killed

there was this one time this white man bombed a bank or some area
and the police were profiling in on a Middle Eastern man but he was innocent
and the white man almost escaped because of this
he was caught in the end

there's also this thing called "shopping while black" where a black person is followed around the store much more closely

these types of things happen to many different groups with different scenarios
including the link you posted

@fuzala that's one guy he's hoping it is but he's not saying that's what it is and he repeats my example of Sikh Indians...

And don't forget the huge label that has been placed on all Tea Party members. They are the craziest of all crazies according to media or liberals. Labels cause many more problems because everyone is trying to fit the next person into some MOLD.

@fuzala based on what you said aren't you labeling as well? and using a mold

No - at some point we at least have to be able to identify, classify, and be able to NAME something. We have to call things by terms that we can all understand - hence the "necessity" or existence of labels. But to point something out is not labeling. If I say a guy is a middle class, African American, who is Catholic (and all those things being true because he REALLY is and by his own admission), then I have not labeled him. If I use any of those qualifiers about him, not knowing if they are true OR to try and twist or present an image of him in a way to meet my own self satisfying purposes or those of an organized group, THEN I have labeled and have an agenda. Our media does it every single day, as do, most people.

@fuzala exactly the media doesn't do it just to one group it does it to many

I am glad we could finally come to a resolve. I hope we can both work towards helping others curb their practices of such (while we work on our own of course).

you should watch Little Mosque on the Prairie
it's a comedy

and I think you could learn a thing or two from Reverend Magee and Imam Aamar

it shows how they work together
instead of criticizing/bickering about each others beliefs

it's free on Hulu
http://www.hulu.com/little-mosque

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +2Reply

About 6% of Muslims are terrorists. "All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t" http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/0...s-are-muslims/

@About 6% of Muslims are terrorists. "All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t"...

If Muslim extremists do not commit as much terrorism as suggested by the media, then there won't be much pig blood spilled.

Also, did you know that less than 1% of people in the US are Muslims?

@PhilboydStudge If Muslim extremists do not commit as much terrorism as suggested by the media, then there won't be much pig blood...

Think about it like this. The majority of murderers in Japan are Japanese. That's because the majority of the inhabitants of Japan are Japanese.

Muslim population is small in the US, thus, low percentage of attacks in the US.

The Jewish population in the US is slightly higher than the Muslim population. Jewish extremists and terrorism is about one percent higher than that of Muslims. It follows the size of the population.

There are crazy freaks in all groups who will try to terrorize society. Being terrible is not determined by race, religion, etc. These things are influenced by brainwashing and the environment. You can be yellow, black, white, red, religious, irreligious. Those factors don't guarantee you'll end up like Hitler, Mussolini, or Kim Jong II.

Of course the media is going to exaggerate the actions of Muslims. Do you not remember the other wars the US fought in the past where propaganda was used to make the Japanese look bad to the point where innocent citizens who were of Japanese descent were put into camps? Please do open your eyes.

@Think about it like this. The majority of murderers in Japan are Japanese. That's because the majority of the...

Thank you for the well thought out response.

About a year ago a good friend and I got into a heated argument about religion. He was trying to convince me that Islam is not a religion of peace. He made it sound like the Koran was a "how-to" book for thugs.
I found it offensive that he, a Christian, would say this about any other religion, especially in such a thinly-veiled, hateful way. He and I have not discussed religion to this day.

Since that time, however, I've heard similar accusations from atheists. Being an atheist myself I can tell you... we have no horse in this race.

@PhilboydStudge Thank you for the well thought out response. About a year ago a good friend and I got into a heated argument...

MAN I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP DOUBLE STANDARD

who made that guy the expert? d smilie

Islamaphobia is on the rise because of boo boo like this

"The Urban Myth: 'There are no Buddhist Terrorists'…all religions have terrorists"

http://rupeenews.com/about/muha...ve-terrorists/

That link talks about Asoka and I watched a Hindi drama about it
first when I was in 3rd grade
and I rediscovered it last year
it has Shahrukh Khan and he's been my favorite since I was a little girl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asoka_%282001_film%29

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +1Reply
@fuzala MAN I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP DOUBLE STANDARD who made that guy the expert? Islamaphobia is on the rise because...

I don't see this guy as an expert. Rather he's just a guy giving a well-thought out argument on why we should not see all religions as equal.

I am not sure who is saying ALL Muslims are terrorists, but all acts of terrorism in this country more times than not link back to a Muslim terrorist group. Americans are not in to bomb making, and I contend, that the average American would not know how to make a bomb or know a bomb if they saw it. And it is a damn shame that our country is having to bow to the radicals and watch them get special treatment once they are caught. They are making a mockery and shame of everything this country stands for.

@freespeechfreelancer I am not sure who is saying ALL Muslims are terrorists, but all acts of terrorism in this country more times than...

uhm
excuse me
do you not see the pie chart?

Average Muslims don't know how to make a bomb either

quick Google search can teach ANYONE how to make one

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +2Reply
@fuzala uhm excuse me do you not see the pie chart? Average Muslims don't know how to make a bomb either quick Google...

Sure, but I know the media and our current president are doing everything they can to keep the radical Islam words out of anything connected to such. That is dishonest and a shame. It is despicable that "my" president says one thing but does something entirely different every chance he gets. The Ft. Hood muderer has still gone UNTRIED and has made a mockery of the "justice" system here. His shooting spree on a military base has been classified as "violence in the work place." This 19 yr. old kid will get similar treatment and this will drag on and on.

@freespeechfreelancer Sure, but I know the media and our current president are doing everything they can to keep the radical Islam words...

my assumption was that a huge chunk of terrorism in the US was because of drug cartels

and you make such claims
you know this how?

and does the media cover the events of random Muslims getting the crap beat out of them?
is that being made into a huge deal?

or how 3 Sikhs were killed at a gas station because the killers thought the Sikhs were Muslim?

"oh you look Muslim in our eyes?
that's enough proof to kill you"

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +2Reply
@fuzala my assumption was that a huge chunk of terrorism in the US was because of drug cartels and you make such...

I know what I know by following the news - just like you. But I won't fight your religious war with you here in this context. ALL people are entitled to any religious beliefs they choose to believe. But when their religious teachings state that they alone are superior and label anyone else as an "infidel" (especially Americans), then we will definitely have a problem. My religious teachings do not instruct me to go out and pursue infidels and do whatever is necessary to make them "convert."

@freespeechfreelancer I know what I know by following the news - just like you. But I won't fight your religious war with you here in...

you have no clue what you're talking about
go look at the bar graph VicZinc posted

you've been brainwashed

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +2Reply
@fuzala you have no clue what you're talking about go look at the bar graph VicZinc posted you've been brainwashed

I know where the brainwashing is coming from, and it certainly is NOT by or from anything I have been involved in or practiced in my life time.

In the past 10 years 56% of domestic terror is committed by US military trained right-wing extremist american citizens. That's a fact.

@VicZinc In the past 10 years 56% of domestic terror is committed by US military trained right-wing extremist american...

I can't even see your chart, but that still would NOT negate the fact that much of what America is experiencing IS being done by Islamic influenced terrorists. It is not to say they are the ONLY ones.

And next time someone drops a bomb in the name of democracy or capitalism we should kill them, redistribute their wealth, and stuff their remains in a ballot box.