freespeechfreelancers avatar Politics
0 6
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My high school would have suspended him for wearing a muscle shirt.

Not really.. they would have just made him change shirts, but they were petty about the dress code.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply
@StickCaveman My high school would have suspended him for wearing a muscle shirt. Not really.. they would have just made him...

It is getting insane out there. Have you seen or heard of the stories where they are suspending elementary kids for anything that looks like a gun? A girl brought a pink bubble blowing gun to school and got suspended. Boys on the playground can not use their fingers to play cops and robbers! A boy brought a cake for birthday celebration with the little green plastic army men on top, and because they were holding guns, they had to pull them off. Good grief - it is sick.

@1920756

Just checked out your profile and impressive. I am guessing the "badges" are like round light metal buttons with a pin on the back:
https://www.google.com/search?q...mp;amp;bih=768f problems here, but it is only utilized in private schools and many of the charter schools. I believe a few public schools do uniforms, but a vast majority do not.
School children from elementary through high school are now experiencing suspensions for wearing anything gun related, or using the word, or even pretending (as pointing your finger playing cops and robbers). You can Google the cases of children dealing with these issues. It is really sad.
I have a post dealing with the abortion issue. Maybe you could check it out and comment. Would love to hear your perspective. Thanks for sharing and best future to you.