0

Somebody name Anonymous is overposting the hell out of non original brain teasers. Amirite?

freespeechfreelancers avatar
1 7
The people are still deciding if freespeechfreelancer is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't care what anybody says, but what is original about posting all the brain teaser puzzles from some book? I thought this sight was about promoting original thought and current issues. Now somebody will have to wade through pages and pages or these puzzles to see any posts that have Agree or Disagree.

Who is? Are you part of Amirite? I just have been watching these teasers take over the entire board and it is annoying if you are not in to that sort of thing.

How soon? That was very annoying earlier today, and I still see some of it on there. Do you guys ever get on to someone for doing something like that? It is like they were just trying to dominate the whole process.

@freespeechfreelancer How soon? That was very annoying earlier today, and I still see some of it on there. Do you guys ever get on to...

Anyone can post as much as they like since it just goes in the Just In page but we will be separating them out shortly - please bare with us:)

@Amirite Anyone can post as much as they like since it just goes in the Just In page but we will be separating them out...

I am bearing. But you surely know that for all those posts it pushes the ones most of us are interested in further and further back. Many people will not look past one or two pages to see postings, so it actually hurts all of us.