-12

Vegetarians are superior to meat eaters. Amirite?

freespeechfreelancers avatar Food & Drink
0 18
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1920106

Thanks, and that is my point. They die at early ages too.

@1920110

That among other things. Probably more sarcasm in the post itself.

@fuzala how come they die earlier?

Meat has lots of nutrients and enzymes that are vital for human health. I know an ex-vegan who got sick and went to see the doctor who preceded to tell her she had to eat meat in order to rectify whatever was wrong with her

@WinniethePooh Meat has lots of nutrients and enzymes that are vital for human health. I know an ex-vegan who got sick and went to...

I looked it up
and the studies have different outcomes

some claim vegetarians have a few years more

some say it's not a significant difference in comparison to the average population

and then
some say what you said

@fuzala I looked it up and the studies have different outcomes some claim vegetarians have a few years more some say it's...

Exactly - again verifying my overall point which IS, choices like this don't matter and are in fact up to every individual to decide. But when a person makes a choice and thinks theirs is superior to everyone else's, then it sort of rubs me the wrong way. I don't care what anyone chooses to believe or do. That is theirs to live with.

@freespeechfreelancer Thanks, and that is my point. They die at early ages too.

Dude, you have to be more obvious with your sarcasm. I was ready to label you a complete moron. I was like "I had a pretty intellectual discussion with guy once, but now I think he might be retarded"

@WinniethePooh Dude, you have to be more obvious with your sarcasm. I was ready to label you a complete moron. I was like "I had a...

Sometime's I play the devil's advocate just for the hell of it. I wanted people to disagree with this post to prove my point. What is wrong with that?

@freespeechfreelancer Sometime's I play the devil's advocate just for the hell of it. I wanted people to disagree with this post to prove...

I wasn't trying to condemn you. But if you don't want to look like a troll, you should slip in some way to let people know you aren't serious

@WinniethePooh I wasn't trying to condemn you. But if you don't want to look like a troll, you should slip in some way to let...

I was serious - IF I was a vegan! You and I have tosseled a bit before, and I understand that you are not perceiving certain things that are a given for an older person. With maturity comes a whole new dimension of being able to handle multiple subject matter all at the same time. You can easily jump in and out of being right or wrong - pro or con. It is not all black and white. Most of the world we live in is done so in the gray realm.
And I am not condemning you either. But I am who I am, and I speak as I speak. People my age (as far as I know) don't think in terms of "trolls" to begin with. I am a free thinker and my mind runs in many directions all at once.

@freespeechfreelancer I was serious - IF I was a vegan! You and I have tosseled a bit before, and I understand that you are not...

Friend...I'm not, and never was arguing with you. I simply made the suggestion that your sarcasm wasn't obvious enough and could possibly make people think you're stupid instead of making a joke.

And while I understand that it's easy to tell yourself you've made a winning point in a discussion by simply saying that I'm younger than you, it doesn't really hold much bearing when it comes to the realm of internet sarcasm

@WinniethePooh Friend...I'm not, and never was arguing with you. I simply made the suggestion that your sarcasm wasn't obvious...

And I am not arguing with you. I am simply stating my views. And what do I have to "win" over or by saying you are younger? I have been there, done that, and could care less about gaining anything or trying to up one over you.
If people want to think I am stupid it does not matter to me in the least. I KNOW who and what I am, and peer influences or pressures don't matter at my age.
Just go with the flow on this one and get in to the spirit of the post. There was some good discussion about the topic earlier and that is all I am really after anyway. I am not looking for life validation from or through my posts. I do this as a stress reliever and as a form of entertainment. I do not take it as seriously as you seem to be for me. I welcome any comments you may have and I generally respond to any comments anyone makes on my posts. I like the conversation as much as anything.

Just for clarification, I am NOT a vegetarian but know plenty of them. I have always felt like they feel they are superior and are healthier and will live longer than everyone else.