+8

If bronies can post their "luv n' tawlrense" wherever they please, then "haters" have every right to become enraged with them over their content. amirite?

TV, Movies & Theatre
0 5

I personally am a brony, and you're exactly right.
However, we don't normally use "Love and Tolerance" posts to address "haters," but rather, to tell our fellow bronies, "This guy has his opinion. Let's leave him alone."

But why would you be enraged over our content?

@I personally am a brony, and you're exactly right. However, we don't normally use "Love and Tolerance" posts to...

It's not me I'm talking about, it's just a point of view. I see some bronies posting pony-related comments on non-pony related videos, that's the brony side of off-topic commentary, now the hater side is the one that goes onto random pony videos and gets all pissed off with the content, so each side has its own little off-topic commentator section, see what I mean?

LGM007s avatar LGM007 Yeah You Are 0Reply

True if they kept their shit to their self then nobody would have hate

ThePhantomMAKOs avatar ThePhantomMAKO Yeah You Are 0Reply