+23

I stepped on a cornflake today! So I am a cereal killer now…

Food & Drink
0 8

You should start your exciting career as a standup comedian right this second

@WinniethePooh You should start your exciting career as a standup comedian right this second

I dunno if you were being sarcastic. But if you were there was actually (at least) one popular comedian who told jokes similar. Mitch Hedberg. It's all in the way you tell them

@Kumquat I dunno if you were being sarcastic. But if you were there was actually (at least) one popular comedian who told...

I was being sarcastic, but you're right. I love that guy. I guess internet humor doesn't quite sound the same as a wasted and doped up hippie

You can't kill that which was never alive

@Watchful_questioneer You can't kill that which was never alive

I was going to say something similar!

but then I thought
someone else could argue to use imagination or something

fuzalas avatar fuzala Disagree 0Reply

A similar thing happened to me. A couple of years ago. My plant project wasn't going so well so I dug my seed out and for some reason a needle was sticking right through it. My classmates and my science teacher called me the seed killer.

A similar thing happened to me. A couple of years ago. My plant project wasn't going so well so I dug my seed out and for some reason a needle was sticking right through it. My classmates and my science teacher called me the seed killer. xp smilie

You were already one if you ate cereal