-2

It's irritating when you use a dating site/app and the people act all snobby like they're better than you. You're on a fucking dating site, give people a chance. What you're doing clearly isn't attracting anyone

TylerMayhemDurdens avatar People & Celebrities
0 2

hmm smilie Well maybe, the part of their personality that is judgmental of people who do the same things they do is what they need in a mate, people who understand the "this is a shitty thing about me so I'm gonna make fun of other people for it!" thing. Or maybe they're trolling. The best thing that comes from this is knowing you're not like that you hopefully won't accidentally date someone like that.

@Frank_n_Furter Well maybe, the part of their personality that is judgmental of people who do the same things they do is what...

I was thinking more like people judge others on a quick glance at their pictures and scroll of the "about me" section, they don't bother giving them any time to converse or get to know them, and they miss out on so many opportunities of happiness