+2

Life is what happens when you are looking sadly at the past and looking too far into the future.

lawyers avatar Life
0 2

"Life happens, where ever you are, whether you make it or not."
Firstly, life is life, it happens until you die- in an objective sense. In my subjective sense, looking at the past like it was so shitty and looking at the future through rose colored spectacles is only gonna make you think that all things suck but get better eventually- there's no reason to consciously improve your life if it was true. For me, life is best when I learn from the past but don't dwell on it, live in the present, and plan for the future- but only because the future will some day be the present that should be live in, there's no point in dwelling in the past because you can't change it, but you can learn from it, and dwelling is only gonna make you sad and effect your present and future.

Somebody got a book of quotes for their birthday