+19

Kids in this day and age are so corrupt. You can go to an elementary school and hear little kids curse, amirite?

studmuffin911s avatar Education
0 13
The voters have decided that studmuffin911 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There was a kid that was in one of my classes that would just sit there completely stoned. Cursing isn't that bad.

I don't think so

there are plenty of kids who are not corrupt

there are kids in every generation that are rebellious
they just rebel in different ways

fuzalas avatar fuzala No Way +2Reply
@fuzala I don't think so there are plenty of kids who are not corrupt there are kids in every generation that are...

Not to mention it's the ones who rebel who stick out more than the good kids. That could very well possibly be one of the reasons they act out--for attention.

And OP, kids today haven't changed much except maybe the fact that they grew up with lots of technology and shit as opposed to kids who didn't. When I was a kid there were other kids who cursed and did other "bad" things. It's like when people mention all of the current evil things going on in the world and act like it's different from the past... it's not.

I can practically guarantee that you're looking back on things with rose-tinted glasses. Kids have always been little shits. Parenting may have been forced to get less strict, but that had no affect on the kid's overall behavior. A parent's discipline mostly only affects how the child acts in front of the parent.

@Mike_Hawk I can practically guarantee that you're looking back on things with rose-tinted glasses. Kids have always been...

To elaborate on your point: The reason kids learn to act like good little angels in front of their parents is because their parents typically don't teach them why what they're doing is wrong but to simply not do it.

Like sneaking cookies... a kid might get caught and be punished but is not thoroughly taught why they can't have cookies whenever they want. So it becomes a situation where the child says, "well, okay.. I'll just try not to let mommy or daddy see me do it next time."

I think that technology has ruined many kid's perspectives. I was on xbox live the other day, and a little 8 year old was cussing and calling me names!

Not that I've noticed.

soon me be buying my smack from the kinder garden XD

CombatSkills avatar CombatSkill Yeah You Are 0Reply