+94

You were obsessed over the toys in Happy Meals when you were a little kid

NinjaEatinRices avatar Life
0 12

Not really.. I could never get the full collection or the cool one on the advertisement because my mom didn't take me to McDonald's every week like the other little shits my age.

@NinjaEatinRice It seems like your always disliking my stuff but that's ok since its your opinion

Of course it's okay since it's my opinion. That's what this site is all about. A person posts something and others vote on whether or not they agree or disagree with the person's statement. A comment section is provided for convenient rebuttals or explanations of user's votes.

To date, I have disagreed with only two of your posts. Not necessarily disliked them. Don't take it so personally. At least I explain why I disagree.

I always got something stupid like 'press the button and it talks'. I guess the fast food people just thought I wasn't fucking cool enough for the invisible ink drawing.

Haha when you were a kid... I still get the happy meal toys

I never went to mcdonalds as a kid....

When I was a kid, McDonald's didn't serve Happy Meals. They only had "Wipe That Smirk Off Your Face and Be Quiet" meals. They didn't come with drinks. We'd get "Stop Crying or I'll Give You Something to Cry About" shakes.

perdixs avatar perdix Disagree 0Reply

I remember once there were pokemon toys stashed in boxes behind that mesh fence thing in the play place and one of the boxes had gotten open so the kids with small hands were reaching through and pulling toys out. My brother got like 4.