0

IGNORE COURTS AND DEPORT QATADA

Kiras avatar News & Current Events
0 1

I think your courts are afraid of these people, just as they are in America. Our media won't use the term "Muslim terrorists" or "Muslim extremists" - even though these are the people behind bombs. Nidal Hasan, a U.S. Army medical officer, went on a shooting spree at the Ft. Hood military base, killing 13 and wounding 29 more. It was the worst shooting to take place on a U.S. military base. This even occurred on Nov. 5, 2009, and this man has yet to be tried. Supposedly, his trial will start this month - but I will believe that when I see it. And of course, he is a Muslim and has ties to al-Qaeda.
And as we say over here, not all Muslims are terrorists, but when the terrorist just so happens to be Muslim, they should not get special treatment or favorable consideration because of their religious preference.