+10

People need to remember that they can still submit posts which have the ability to vote on them, amirite?

Ethans avatar Internet & Apps
0 3
The voters have decided that Ethan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It would help if the mods would homepage these types of posts again. Or at least mix them up. I'm very close to taking an extended vacation from this place until the owner(s?) get their shit together. It's pretty clear that these anonymous discussion posts on the homepage are made by someone with the power to homepage them in an attempt to spark up some discussions. Really, they're just vague, boring, and old arguments.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +2Reply
@StickCaveman It would help if the mods would homepage these types of posts again. Or at least mix them up. I'm very close to...

Yeah, I'm pretty suspicious of the ratio brain teaser posts made and opinion posts: brain teasers on the home page and opinion posts on the home page.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply