+2

Just like in video games, our life should have a "replay" or "start over" button so we could play as many times as we wanted until we won! Amirite?

freespeechfreelancers avatar Life
0 6
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nice idea. Who keeps score? Who makes the rules? What happens if we just don't keep score? What if it is just a Kobayashi Maru?

What if life is not a game but is actually a toy?

Win what, exactly?

@Wunderscore Win what, exactly?

Maybe the high score.........each time you play you try to beat your own high score. It was just an idea that flashed through my head. Have fun with it. I would be up for winning some bucks!

@freespeechfreelancer Maybe the high score.........each time you play you try to beat your own high score. It was just an idea that...

I think that learning from mistakes is more important than trying to re-do what you messed up.

@Wunderscore I think that learning from mistakes is more important than trying to re-do what you messed up.

Yes, but in real life, it is learn as you go - so if you screw up (which we all do) and there are no re-do's (which there really aren't), one bad choice or decision can impact and even ruin you for years to come. Some people get what we refer to as a "second chance," but not all do.

Just took a walk outside, and this hit me. We often refer to life as the "game of life" and just seems like it should come with an instruction booklet or the ability to keep playing certain frames or stages over until we master them.