BlindMists avatar Life
0 26

Break into a sperm bank and repolulate.

@Kumquat Someone should make a movie

About someone going into a sperm bank and repopulating

@Watchful_questioneer About someone going into a sperm bank and repopulating

I imagine it could be a pretty successful porn. People are into some pretty weird stuff.

@iEmily Break into a sperm bank and repolulate.

It would kinda suck if you had all boys though.

Assuming you used different sperm for each of your offspring making them all only half brothers or sisters, I wonder if the risks of inbreeding would be lessened. Then of course I suppose the girls could just use the sperm bank sperm and the boys could just not have sex with them.

I don't think it's appropriate to post such vulgar things online, so I'll refrain.

Masturbate to death

masturbate

Steal everyone's belongings, including a NASA airship to fly to Mars and colonize there by myself; returning to Earth when necessary.

I'd freely wander around every night, and then cry every time I realise I can't have another iced capp.

Go to the grocery store and take all the carts.

Eat all of the cake that's left in the world and get fat because nobody else would see me

Live with a bunch of cats,dogs,and a monkey. Move from place to place. Do anything the hell I want. Screw repopulating the human race.

I don't really know, but I certainly wouldn't try to bring back the human race.

Once I stopped thinking about the soul crushing agony of being completely alone I'd just go back to gardening or reading. Probably steal things from shops and just live life as normally as I could given the situation.

@Len Once I stopped thinking about the soul crushing agony of being completely alone I'd just go back to gardening or...

It wouldn't really be stealing if nobody else existed... it'd be more like harvesting natural resources.

(Assuming I'm aware that I'm the only person left on Earth)... Walk around. Do cool shit I couldn't have done with people around like pee off a skyscraper or something. Then at some point I'd get really bored and loney and die of boredom and lonliness.

I'd wander around in denial - looking for other living people.

just go on with my life :3

I would just have sex.

@1922777

Flight Simulator... study how to fly. Then when you think you're ready, try a real plane out.