+15

We always have more questions than answers. Amirite?

fuzalas avatar
0 19
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If by "we" you mean you mean you and me - I agree.

But I know a lot of people that seem to have an awful lot of answers, some of them to questions that may never even been asked.

@1922988

That is a pretty interesting assumption. Just to be the devil's advocate, how do you know?

I would like to argue the opposite.
To have a question it must be asked by a sentient being.
Between .01 and .02 there are infinite numbers, each of which is the answer to a question that may or may-not have been asked. Therefore by my calculations there are far more answers than questions.

@VicZinc If by "we" you mean you mean you and me - I agree. But I know a lot of people that seem to have an awful lot of...

what I mean is that collectively
humans have more questions than answers
what we don't know is greater than what we do know

if were were to take all the questions in the world
and all the answers
there'd be more questions

answers lead to more questions

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala what I mean is that collectively humans have more questions than answers what we don't know is greater than what we...

I sometimes wonder if there isn't some fundamental problem with how we attempt to acquire knowledge. It seems that, when scientists answer a question (really any question), it always raises more questions. Just idle musings. It's not like I have any better ideas.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are 0Reply

I would like to argue the opposite.
To have a question something must be asked by a sentient being.

Between .01 and .02 there are infinite numbers, each of which is an answer. Some are answers to question that have been asked but most are answers waiting for a question.

Therefore by my calculations there are far more answers than questions.

@VicZinc Hiya!

man
I'm not even a ninja
there's no hand choppy thing
just a fist

@fuzala man I'm not even a ninja there's no hand choppy thing just a fist

and a lovely fist of awesome it is! But every time I see it, I swear I can hear you saying (well you know). I'll try to control myself in the future.

@VicZinc and a lovely fist of awesome it is! But every time I see it, I swear I can hear you saying (well you know). I'll...

hey I don't mind

it gives me a chance to bring out "the karate rap"
I know you just love that one

@VicZinc I play it on a loop now. It is always with me.

oh by the way
did you figure out what the one non-English line means?

@VicZinc Nope

well if I knew the spelling
I would look it up

I asked since you're more knowledgeable with language

I got a notification
but your reply doesn't show up in the post

I think you replied to the double comment

@fuzala I got a notification but your reply doesn't show up in the post I think you replied to the double comment

Probably. I don't remember it now. Oh yes, it was long and troll-y. If you want I can reconstruct it when I get a chance.

@VicZinc Probably. I don't remember it now. Oh yes, it was long and troll-y. If you want I can reconstruct it when I get a...

alright
let's hear it

hope it's not a brainteaser though
my brain is pretty teased out