+14

Imagine you had no body, you couldn't hear, see or talk, have nothing but your thoughts as your existence. It would be one of the ultimate forms of torment. Amirite?

PopsicleSticks avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that PopsicleStick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

there was a man that was like that

he couldn't move his body
he couldn't blink
nothing
but he had all his thoughts

all those years
they thought he was mentally damaged too
but nope

and suddenly
he broke out of paralysis very slightly
he could move his fingers

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala there was a man that was like that he couldn't move his body he couldn't blink nothing but he had all his...

I'm shocked, that's terrible.
Just having senses that function is something to be greatful for.

PopsicleSticks avatar PopsicleStick Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've imagined it, before.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are 0Reply
@BlindMist I've imagined it, before.

I have that feeling described in the post during sleep paralysis
or during the beginning of a sleep cycle

@fuzala I have that feeling described in the post during sleep paralysis or during the beginning of a sleep cycle

I never experienced sleep paralysis. If it ever happened to me, then I wasn't awake to witness it. My brother says he has it often, and said that when he tries to speak, he can't.

Sure, that is your life...but really, no life. Not a life worth living anyway. You will never have a lick of experience...ever. And all you can ever depend on is how much you do and/or don't know. And even then, what does it matter?

mcatheys avatar mcathey Yeah You Are 0Reply

Also, it was mentioned that you have NO BODY, not a body that does not function.