+4

If you don't know much about a topic, it's best to fess up to it, so you don't end up saying that Soul Caliber is a spiritual hierarchy, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Jokes & Humour
0 3
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I say keep digging till you hit rock bottom then claim you misunderstood the question.

Also it helps to make up facts.

In the early Zhou Dynasty (first 250 years or so) they practiced ich nee san chi a way of labeling the worth of each individual's contribution to a specific religious event. The measurement was called Som Chat which roughly translates to caliber of the soul, so that's what I thought you meant.

@VicZinc I say keep digging till you hit rock bottom then claim you misunderstood the question. Also it helps to make up...

But if you say you don't know anything about the subject, I'm pretty sure they'll fill you in instead of saying total bull like the skit on that late night show.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply