Union County Democratic Chair has permission to work her $147,712 a year County Job from home-- $2,840 a week!

Image for post Union County Democratic Chair has permission to work her $147,712 a year County Job from home-- $2,840 a week!
75% She Should be Fired! 0% Giver her another raise! It's just property taxes... 25% Other
watchdogsgonewilds avatar Politics
0 5

The Head of Union County Improvement Authority, improvement authority provides financing for public projects across the county to pay for road improvements, parking facilities, business relocation, and police cruisers and fire department vehicles among other items.... Her position within the dominant political party in the region got her placed in a position to hand out favors.. her job position's salary is hugely inflated over her predecessors. figuratively.. she knows where all of the bodies are buried in Union County.

watchdogsgonewilds avatar watchdogsgonewild She Should be Fired! 0Reply
@watchdogsgonewild The Head of Union County Improvement Authority, improvement authority provides financing for public projects across...

I am sorry but the position of Dem Chair is not the same as Head of IA. She holds two positions. She has been (had been, she quit last week) head of IA for 13 years and grown the authority from literally nothing to a $330 million dollar agency. She is wheelchair bound.

$160,000 in salary and benefits is not unusual for head of a 1/3 billion dollar agency.

I doubt her Dem Chair salary comes from taxes - it probably comes from campaign financing.

Her IA salary probably is paid by taxpayers. I'll guess the taxpayers benefited greatly from her leadership at the agency that brought multimillion dollar construction projects to the county.

The blogger you site seems vindictive, and hope you read the other press articles about her before making your decision to post this.

You (and the blogger) might be right, she might be a corrupt old bat, I cannot vote because I have only read two articles one that reported what your blogger said and one that was a glowing tribute to Defillippo. Do you live in that county?