0

It's really pleasing to the eye and convenient that multiple choice options have their own color too that outline our comments (the way disagreement is red and agreement is green). Amirite?

Image for post It's really pleasing to the eye and convenient that multiple choice options have their own color too that outline our comments (the way disagreement is red and agreement is green). Amirite?
fuzalas avatar Internet & Apps
1 7
The people are still deciding if fuzala is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

that's the opinion in case anyone can't see it

honestly

I don't even agree with everything I say
so I can't vote for that option

the reason I put so many options was so you guys could see more of a variety of colors

then again,
you can see that in the image wary smilie

I'm not horribly fond of the colors, but I really like that it's color coding. Especially since I color code almost everything.

I'm indifferent towards it. I guess it's okay, but it's just one of those changes that makes me sad because it means amirite is becoming more and more complex and turning away from the simple and brilliant site it once was.

You may have mind-control over me and Vic and not know it...