+1

Is this the end of middle class prosperity?

Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?fe...KKQnijnsM#t=0s

For as long as the top 1% of Americans control 40% or more of the nation's wealth . . . we will all suffer accordingly. Every time I watch this video I want to shout: "Power to the People." I'm not quite to "Long Live the Revolution! (yet)" but for as long as the top 1% suck the life-blood out of the nation's middle class, . . . it is a fair conclusion to believe that GROWTH is OVER! As a Patriotic American I do NOT want to believe it! But what choice do I have? If our elected government refuses to protect the interests of the middle class -- and our elected representatives fawn and coddle and cater to the interests of the super wealthy -- what other outcome can there be? Growth is over! We must change!

alex55s avatar Life
1 2

I disagree because middle class prosperity never existed

Posted here at least twice in the last 3 months. The voting here shows one of 3 things.

1) we just don't get it.
2) we just don't believe it.
3) we just don't give a fuck.

Well - it's coming - one way or another nature will have homeostasis, through revolution, disaster or logic; one way or another it always has and always will - Rome fell, Trotsky and Guevara murdered, Robespierre had his guillotine.