+41

I love learning, but I hate being tested on it, amirite?

jamielaus avatar Education
0 4
The voters have decided that jamielau is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There was a quote that something along the lines of when a child gets caught cheating, that means that the school cares more about the grade then the child actually learning.

bbhatti12s avatar bbhatti12 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@bbhatti12 There was a quote that something along the lines of when a child gets caught cheating, that means that the school...

Wouldn't that mean the opposite? Because if you only care about the grade, you wouldn't care if the child had to cheat to get it.

@JollyOle Wouldn't that mean the opposite? Because if you only care about the grade, you wouldn't care if the child had to...

Yea, I guess you can think about it like that, but I viewed it as like in the end of the day one student can spend two hours studying for a test while another student could spend two hours a day studying for a test, but the one who studied less would get the better grade so schools would look at him as the better student. In reality, the effort that the other student put in was much more than the other student who scored better.

I suck at tests!!

andiknifes avatar andiknife Yeah You Are 0Reply