Why are people so (no offence intended) nitpicky on amirite? My post doesn't exactly match your situation because it's for the general public; I don't write them for a specific person. ;) Do people just love arguing or something?

jamielaus avatar
0 4

This is exactly how i pictured this site to be after Anthony sold it.

You don't say what you mean, that doesn't mean people are being nitpicky. When you say "we could live without mosquitos" and we actually can't because entire ecosystems would fail without them and the failure of that ecosystem would majorly impact us, but what you meant was "you hate mosquitos,they're annoying," no one is being nit picky, it's not happening because your post doesn't fit their exact situation, it's because you don't explain yourself well.

@Frank_n_Furter You don't say what you mean, that doesn't mean people are being nitpicky. When you say "we could live without...

I see what you're saying. I'll try to better reiterate myself next time. Also, I won't deny that I was talking about some of my posts, however I'm not just talking about my posts. I'm talking about a lot of other people's posts on amirite, as well. But, thank you for taking the time to analyze my question is such depth.

@jamielau I see what you're saying. I'll try to better reiterate myself next time. Also, I won't deny that I was talking...

I suppose I see it sometimes, but it's understandable. Sometimes words don't convey the right understanding or are easily misinterpreted.