+48

It's sick that we can't even trust what we're eating and drinking anymore, amirite?

My dad was showing us this list earlier today, and I asked, "What is that a list of?" I was surprised when he said, "Products that use aborted fetal cells." It's sickening that people actually do this, take dead unborn young and mix it in with food and drinks. What's the purpose of doing something like this? We really don't know what's in the food and drinks that we consume. Knowing that I've consumed aborted fetus cells makes me sick.

Attention: Familiar Products That Contain Aborted Fetal CellsHow is this possible that it's allowed for companies like Senomyx to use aborted fetuses in the food we eat, in the drink we drink? Lots of food companies and tasters are creating novel flavor enha...http://addisabram.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/attention-familiar-products-that-contain-aborted-fetal-cells/
BlindMists avatar Food & Drink
1 11
The voters have decided that BlindMist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Anymore? Unclean food and water has been happening since the beginning of eating and drinking.

@Skr3wBall Anymore? Unclean food and water has been happening since the beginning of eating and drinking.

Yeah, I know. I meant to change that when I realized it, but it was too late.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's Wordpress, meaning it's more unregulated than Wikipedia.

@eldorito It's Wordpress, meaning it's more unregulated than Wikipedia.

wordpress and wikipedia are two totally different things.
Wordpress only provides a blog to people, who are free to put in it anything they want.

hugos avatar hugo Yeah You Are -1Reply
@hugo wordpress and wikipedia are two totally different things. Wordpress only provides a blog to people, who are free to...

Exactly, so I can post that Obama has confirmed that he is a Reptilian. The point is don't use WordPress as a source.

@BlindMist Reminds me of my other post:...

L-Cysteine is human hair enzymes or duck feather enzymes (usually)

I still hope that the amount is negligible

all kinds of things fall into food
insects
animal cells/skin
blood
sweat

but what gets to me is when it's done on purpose
like fetus cells

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply

I personally have no problem with a few fetus cells in my food considering other things that are probably in it. Soft drinks are bad for you anyway. I'm sure the fetus cells should be the least of your worries there.

What's concerning is that someone who may be against abortion has ingested a tiny amount of fetus. That's just unfair.

I would suggest reading the sources provided on your link, OP. The link you is just some sort of blog or something and I don't think people should read it and instantly make assumptions without reading from further sources. I mean stating that fetus cells are being placed in food is an outrageous statement and unfortunately there are people who automatically believe it without doing any further research what-so-ever. Pretty sad.

@StickCaveman I personally have no problem with a few fetus cells in my food considering other things that are probably in it...

I agree, there's no explanation whatsoever, no proof, nothing...
I need more to believe I should boycott these brands (well I don't drink any of these crappy soft drinks anyways).

hugos avatar hugo Yeah You Are 0Reply