+5

A homosexual activist admitted that their actual agenda is not to redefine marriage-- it's to eliminate it. This is completely backwards.

CoeurPorcelaines avatar Politics
0 3

Marriage should be eliminated from the state. I assume that's what they meant. If it were taken away from the state altogether, churches would still be able to have what they considered to be a marriage (whether traditional or homosexual or whatever). It's like how a catholic church doesn't need the state to allow it to baptize someone.

@StickCaveman Marriage should be eliminated from the state. I assume that's what they meant. If it were taken away from the state...

Yes, there is that. But I think she (the homosexual activist) was saying that in general, marriage and the nuclear family should be taken out of the picture.

@CoeurPorcelaine Yes, there is that. But I think she (the homosexual activist) was saying that in general, marriage and the nuclear...

it does seem like my generation is heading down that path. i really don't agree with it, but it seems to be happening unfortunately.