-4

Dreadlocks are sexy, amirite?

HannahWaffless avatar People & Celebrities
0 14
The voters have decided that HannahWaffles is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I miss my dreads :( They take too much work to make them look sexy, otherwise they smell, look frizzy, and stick out. It's not worth it. If you find yourself a friend with nice dreads, you have found yourself someone with dedication and commitment.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply
@HannahWaffles I'm thinkin about getting some but I don't know if I could keep up with all of it. :/

It's not sooo bad if you're not a complete lazy fuck like me. Only like, 2 or 3 times a week for 30-60+ min. 60 if you're going through and washing, palm rolling, and waxing them, more if you have a lot. 30 if you're just washing and palm rolling. And if you crochet the ends, you have to do less but it's a lot of work at first.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Frank_n_Furter It's not sooo bad if you're not a complete lazy fuck like me. Only like, 2 or 3 times a week for 30-60+ min. 60 if...

Good to know lol thanks. I think it helps that I go to school for cosmetology I'd probably get dread mantinence pretty often haha

HannahWaffless avatar HannahWaffles Yeah You Are 0Reply

For the most part yes, but it depends a lot on the person who has them.

ThisBlackChicks avatar ThisBlackChick Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ThisBlackChick For the most part yes, but it depends a lot on the person who has them.

Yes. My boyfriend knew a guy who had a cockroach fall out of their dreads haha so that's not so sexy... The guys and gals who take care of their dreads however :) 😍

HannahWaffless avatar HannahWaffles Yeah You Are +1Reply

On guys they tend to look ridiculous but on girls they can work decently, to me anyway.

I like them on some people, but mostly they gross me out.