+2

You wouldn't trust a cosmetology student to do your hair, amirite?

HannahWaffless avatar Education
0 16
The voters have decided that HannahWaffles is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Is this a Ned's Declassified reference? goo smilie
If you don't know what I'm talking about, never mind. Carry on.

@Altoid_Freak_250 Is this a Ned's Declassified reference? If you don't know what I'm talking about, never mind. Carry on.

Lol no I am a cosmetology student and I was just curious of how many people would trust noobs with they hair

HannahWaffless avatar HannahWaffles Yeah You Are 0Reply
@HannahWaffles Lol no I am a cosmetology student and I was just curious of how many people would trust noobs with they hair

Oh okay haha. There was an episode of Ned's Declassified in which Ned went to the neighboring high school to get a free haircut from the cosmetology students and (needless to say) it was a pretty bad haircut.

My friend is a cosmetology student, halfway through her schooling, and she does my hair great! Granted that her mom is a professional hair stylist so she grew up with it! But I trust most of them!!

Students do my hair all the time.

@ItsATrap Students do my hair all the time.

I'm a student and I haven't even had a student do my hair. Haha but it is bound to happen

@HannahWaffles I'm a student and I haven't even had a student do my hair. Haha but it is bound to happen

Every time I go to get my hair done, I'm always like "Okay! Who wants to have fun with my hair this time? I want this colour, and do whatever the fuck you want."

I do my own hair so a student would be a step up for me.