People & Celebrities
1 25

I feel like this post is biased.

Queen is one of the only two bands here...
Queen is my second favorite band and talent-wise, I consider the best of all time so I'd go with them, but the bias makes me not want to vote.
I see them like this:
One Direction isn't an erect penis, it is an average pop group
Justin Bieber is not a transexual, but he was a high-pitched singer in the past, now he's a douche who says swag more than he says hello.
Lil Wayne is not a waste, he was an amazing rapper from Tha Carter III and before, but now is a huge sellout and not a good rapper.
Nicki Minaj is not a transexual she is a lousy lyricist with a erratic flow and voice... and average singer.

@Crecterle Calm down he was making a joke But if you don't like them why do u defend them

I am calm, and the 'joke' isn't funny. I give credit where credit is due, the post acts like they're the worst on the planet.

@Skr3wBall Queen is one of the only two bands here... Queen is my second favorite band and talent-wise, I consider the best of...

Really? You consider Queen the most talented band of all time? I mean, sound wise they were incredible and they may be some of the most talented song-writers of all time, but I don't think their talent with their instruments was particularly remarkable.

@Mike_Hawk Really? You consider Queen the most talented band of all time? I mean, sound wise they were incredible and they may...

I don't listen to many bands and Queen is the only one I liked other than Twisted Sister, EWF and a bunch of EDM groups like Helicopter Showdown and Black Tiger Sex Machine.

@Skr3wBall I don't listen to many bands and Queen is the only one I liked other than Twisted Sister, EWF and a bunch of EDM...

Fair enough. I'm not saying they're bad at all, they're pretty proficient with their instruments. There are just tons of people out of their league. (skill wise)

This comment was deleted.
@1927295

Give me MOAR

@1927295

How did you make that