If you could be immune/protected against anything in the world, what would it be?

Artificial
Disease

Just realized that I spelled these words wrong.

5% Emotions 8% Dying 18% Aging 5% Greed 3% Hunger 3% Stereotypes 12% Artifial Food/Junk Food 6% The effects of drinking/smoking/doing drugs 33% Disese/Disability/Sickness 8% Other
BlindMists avatar
0 12

I'd choose to keep it the same

be careful what you wish for

Bug bites.

Do you mean the negative side-effects of drinking and doing drugs? If so, I'd jump all over that. Drastically improve my quality of life with a steady supply of cocaine, meth, and Xanax.

If it's being immune to getting intoxicated at all, I'd steer very clear of that. I love drugs. In that case, I'd have to go with an immunity of aging. I love the thought of dying, but I hate the thought of that dying being gradual.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk The effects of drinking/smoking/doing drugs +1Reply
@PhilboydStudge I'd like to be immune to the negative side-effects of being sober?

No, the negatives of being drunk. There won't be any consequences. People who like to drink will get the good of being drunk, and not the bad.

@BlindMist No, the negatives of being drunk. There won't be any consequences. People who like to drink will get the good of...

I understood. I was just trying to be clever... the negative side-effects of sober are feeling up tight, seeing other people as ugly, etc... Never mind. It was stupid.

well...due to my drug using decade...i gotta choose "the effects of smoking/drinking/doing drugs" ;]

CombatSkills avatar CombatSkill The effects of drinking/smoking/doing drugs 0Reply

Presonally I would like to be immune/protected against hate

That feeling you sometimes get after eating a lot of junk food.