+9

It's incredibly obnoxious when a person literally gets away with murder over and over and over just by finding a loophole in the system. Amirite?

fuzalas avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 9
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Like whom do you mean? Can you give an example?

@fuzala check inspired by

You word this post like this happens everyday... and I think a murderer is a bit more than "obnoxious"...

The only instance of someone murdering over and over and never getting caught is Jack The Ripper.

@Skr3wBall You word this post like this happens everyday... and I think a murderer is a bit more than "obnoxious"... The only...

yeah I was under-exaggerating...

thought I'd switch it up for a change

and I didn't word it with that intention
I wrote it solely with that episode in mind

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala yeah I was under-exaggerating... thought I'd switch it up for a change and I didn't word it with that...

OK. So this is a post about a fictional character who get's away with murder. Got it. I disagree because it is an interesting concept in literature that I do not particularly find obnoxious.

@VicZinc OK. So this is a post about a fictional character who get's away with murder. Got it. I disagree because it is...

I did find his character interesting
but I still found it obnoxious that he kept beating the system

I find it obnoxious when someone escapes justice
it's irritating that he hasn't been caught

now I'm waiting to see what happens to Benson
it'd be obnoxious if he killed her too

but I doubt that will happen because the show might have to end

@fuzala I did find his character interesting but I still found it obnoxious that he kept beating the system I find it...

I was never into SVU because it is too crusome and heartbreaking for me. I used to watch the original series occasionally and I like C&P a lot.

Actually, SVU is based off of the real SVU detectives in New York. Some of the episodes are fiction, but some were/are based off of real crimes.

@BlindMist Actually, SVU is based off of the real SVU detectives in New York. Some of the episodes are fiction, but some...

True. But they are pretty fictionalized. I have recognized some of the "ripped from the headlines" stories and they are very different from what is reported in the news.