+6

You don't get why posts you disagree with disappear after a few seconds, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Internet & Apps
1 9
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

After a certain number of seconds if you haven't commented it moves onto another post. It doesnt matter how you have voted though on that post.

Jamess avatar James No Way +1Reply
@James After a certain number of seconds if you haven't commented it moves onto another post. It doesnt matter how you...

Why? It's obnoxious.

(If this comment seems petty I'm just trying to provide blunt feedback from an average user.)

shelbmes avatar shelbme Yeah You Are 0Reply

it happens when you agree too

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala it happens when you agree too

Whhwhhwhyyyyyyyyhyhyhyyyyyy

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Skr3wBall Whhwhhwhyyyyyyyyhyhyhyyyyyy

I'm assuming that they assumed
once we vote
we're done with the post
and want it out of sight

or maybe it's a glitch

I find it disturbing, but perhaps I will get used to it. Often it takes me a while to decide if I want to comment, or maybe a further post will give me an idea for a comment, then I have to refresh the page to get back the "disappeared" post.

I kinda of get why we do that for the "home" page, but I wonder if it helps on the "just in" page, people on the just-in page tend to be more experienced users? Maybe it doesn't matter either way.

@1927720

You sound like as87458.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply