Do you think it is right to give genetically modified or cloned food to people in countries that are starving. Is this right ?

Would you feel right feel right giving this food to people all over the world?
Why??

Image for post Do you think it is right to give genetically modified or cloned food to people in countries that are starving. Is this right ?
Countries & Places
0 9

If they're starving, does it really matter to them? I doubt anything GMO food could do to them is not preferable to starving to death.

And I really just want to see some concrete evidence that GMO foods are harmful at all. I don't want any of this "common sense" stuff and random, obscure pseudo-scientific studies. Those don't help except to rile people up.

No, I don't think it's right. People should stop modifying and doing whatever to the food we eat. People want natural kosher food, not artificial food. Artificial food will just make those starving people sicker. The people are starving for god sakes! Give them something that will give them a full belly AND keep them healthy.!

@BlindMist No, I don't think it's right. People should stop modifying and doing whatever to the food we eat. People want...

Norman Borlaug genetically modified crops to make them resistant to a disease and made a great contribution to the worlds food supply, helping feed many.

Preservatives , additives, colorings,etc is what can promote cancer. Not necessarily genetically modified food. Plus cloned fruits and vegetables are sold widely. When people hear the word "genetically modified ' vegetable/fruit they think of a mutant-looking monster of a plant or something that has turned into a whole different color without having the purpose to ... it isn't like that.

Sure, people don't realize that a lot of their food is already GM'ed. It doesn't make you sick, and beggars can't be choosers.

As long as it's healthy, I guess.

I don't know it's kinda like a "this is good enough for you" type of thing