Their willingness to die for it is your first clue that someone has found true meaning in their life.

VicZincs avatar Life
3 6

what are the its you're willing to die for?

@fuzala what are the its you're willing to die for?

got it. Read your question wrong.

My immediate family. Perhaps that is it for now. One would hope that in an emergent situation I might put my life on the line to save a stranger but that is speculation - I a pretty sure I would for my wife and children and probably my siblings.

Sitting here in may chair I feel willing to die for the principles I hold dear. But I am not 100% sure. I may be still searching for "meaning" in my life.

I was thinking of suicide bombers, patriots, warriors, and religious martyrs when I wrote this.

How about you? Are you willing to die?

@VicZinc got it. Read your question wrong. My immediate family. Perhaps that is it for now. One would hope that in an...

pretty much anyone or anything
as long as it's not painful

probably because I'm looking forward to death in many ways
http://www.amirite.com/753074-d...th-too-amirite

what did you think I was asking about?

@fuzala pretty much anyone or anything as long as it's not painful probably because I'm looking forward to death in...

I thought the wording was throwing you off and that you did not understand the post. But you did! I guess I took the "you're" in the comment as a generic rather than as a specific reference to me.

@fuzala how come your siblings got a probably?

I've never been one to predict the future, and I am able to admit that I am not as brave as I would like to think I am.

So here's a scenario I am imagining. Brute says "I am going to kill one of you - you or your brother" and we both say kill me, let him live. Now we got to flip a coin or something.