+1

If Amirite deletes a post claiming it is "offensive," then apparently EVERY person's OPINION really does NOT matter! Amirite?

Moderator: please do not take the liberty to trample on my liberty. I have a right to say what I want - whether you like, agree with, or approve of such. If you tell me that I can not say something, then you are ultimately telling me I can only say what you feel is appropriate. All of my posts are quality, well thought out statements. They are intended to prompt discussion and controversy. That IS what free speech is all about.

Image for post If Amirite deletes a post claiming it is "offensive," then apparently EVERY person's OPINION really does NOT matter!   Amirite?
freespeechfreelancers avatar Politics
0 0
The people are still deciding if freespeechfreelancer is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!